BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

To whom it may concern

i have been trying out many things to keep a friendship and yet i felt it doesn't seems to be right at all. Bila fikir-fikir balik.. rasa macam sampah je nak terhegeh-hegeh membetulkan keadaan while the other side doesn't seems to care.

Dear to whom it may concern,
I maybe have disagreement with you but that doesn't mean that i hate you. What i really hate is the denial that I do exist. If you think that what you did is not a big deal to you, well it is to me. It's not that I'm being away from you guys... but I'm afraid that have something to do with things that you didn't notice that i knew it all along.

It's a direct shout out and I'm sorry. But after all I did to save it, nothing really happening. So many things that i kept and i just couldn't help saving it to myself. So, these are the things that i should say, so that you would understand the causes of my behavior.

2 comments:

mimizuzuhaha said...

manusia..biasala. mcm2 perangai kan

Jaja said...

btul3..