BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 27, 2009

Carcar Marba (unemployed activities and New Moon!)


Well..Well. How nice it is to finish up studies and starting to find first job. It has been three weeks now since my last research presentation. I have been applying many jobs since. But not yet get any attention. There are couples of companies highlight me as ‘UNDER CONSIDERATION’. Yet, there still no response in any way.

In case if anyone asks... What I’ve been doing during my unemployment? Well, these are the activities:

1. Breakfast at 10am

2. Watching tv since then

3. Facebook-ing

4. Lunch at 2pm

5. Job hunting (Jobstreet, Jenjobs, JobsMalaysia, JobsDB, etc..etc

6. Dinner

7. Watching movies (but not every night)

8. Supper

9. Email checking…facebooking..again

10. Sleeping

Well at least these are part of my daily routine. Ouh anyway, just finish reading New Moon. Hope the movie will be as good as the book. I’m sooooo into Edward Cullen. But I don’t think that I’m soooooo Bella to deserve somebody like Edward Cullen. Perhaps, there will be no other Bella in this modern world.

Going to watch New Moon tomorrow! Yahooo!!!! Wait for the review, guys!

1 comments:

mimizuzuhaha said...

ko kene paham ni ujung tahun. org tak benti, nak bonus.
dok umah best pe bangun lambat.